Stay at home & stay independent with our elder care in Riverton NJ
Sunlight Care provides affordable elder care in the Riverton area. Elder care can help your loved ones maintain full and dignified lives within the comfort of their own Riverton area home. If you need an alternative to nursing homes or assisted living, elder care might be the perfect solution for your loved ones if they live in Riverton. At Sunlight Care we provide elder care to residents of Riverton NJ Elder care provides your loved ones with the help they need while allowing you and your family lead productive lives, get to work on time, see the kids’ shows, have vacations and get enough sleep. With Sunlight Care elder care servicing Riverton NJ, you are not alone. Our flexible services and customized elder care plans will improve your family’s quality of life while maintaining dignity for everyone. Call us at 856-780-4000 for information or a free assessment.
Riverton NJ provides many activities for seniors to participate in, but many seniors don’t because they are unable to drive or are worried about the difficulties of making a trip. Utilizing Sunlight Care home health aides to participate in local activities is a way to improve your loved one’s quality of life and stay healthy through exercise. Some of their activities include a computer club, bingo, bridge, lite aerobics, senior Tai Chi and an AARP driver’s workshop.
Elder Care in the Comfort of Your Riverton NJ Home
Socialization Support: At the time of publications we could not find many senior services available in Riverton NJ or Palmyra NJ. Seniors without family or friends available can call Sunlight Care to get socialization support services.
Senior Daycares in Riverton and Palmyra can provide daytime activities, healthcare support and nutrition monitoring. Sunlight Care does not recommend any specific Senior Daycare.
Other local Riverton and Palmyra organizations like churches, synagogues, temples and mosque groups are a good opportunity for additional socialization. During other times Sunlight Care can provide a companion or a home health aide to keep your loved-one company and perform activities that will keep them mentally active.
- Grocery Delivery: Some grocery stores will pack and deliver groceries for small fees. There is usually a charge for picking and a separate charge for delivery. The total of all fees range from $10 to $20 dollars. However, generally the order must be entered on-line at the store’s web portal. Many seniors have a difficult time creating accounts and navigating the web site to place orders. It also may take a half day to a full day to get the groceries delivered. The senior may also have difficulties putting the groceries away once delivered and left on the counter. If family or friends cannot support the ordering process Sunlight Care can provide an aide to help with the process. Some stores local to Riverton and Palmyra that support this service are listed:
- ShopRite, 141 U.S. 130, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077. Hours of Operation: Mon-Sun 7am-11pm. Phone Number: (856) 303-7676.
- Meal Preparation: Seniors at least 60 years old who are homebound and meet certain income criteria can receive Meals on Wheels from a program hosted by Burlington County Office on Aging located at 49 Rancocas Road Mt. Holly, NJ 08060, Contact: 609-702-7053 between 8am and 4pm Monday through Friday. Sunlight Care aides can prepare meals for multiple days so the senior can just microwave meals on the days that the aide is not there.
Doctor Visits and other Transportation Support: If your senior needs transportation that from family or friends are not able to supply and they ambulatory support requirements which makes a taxi not practical then call Sunlight Care. We can provide timely and convenient transportation using a Certified Home Health Aide who is trained to provide physical support during transfers. Plan on arriving at least a half hour before the appointment to account for loading and unloading delays as well as traffic delays.
There are also many visiting doctors and nurse practitioners who can provide medical service at your home instead of you traveling to the doctor. The cost difference should minimal or zero. Sunlight Care has had very favorable results with the following companies which service the Riverton and Palmyra area:
- Phoenix House call Associates 4510 Church Rd, Mount Laurel NJ 08054 856-439-0060.
Why use Sunlight Care?
- We provide very personal service. We answer the phone 24/7/365 and you can speak to the owner anytime.
- We are one of the few Riverton NJ elder care companies approved as an aide training facility. The time we invest in our aides during training allows for optimum aide selection & elder care matches. We know our aides!
- Our Riverton elder care aides’ arrival and departure times are actively monitored via our proprietary timekeeping system. If they are 5 minutes late we know about it and start fixing it.
- Our client web portal allows Riverton NJ clients and family to see your elder care visit schedule or visit history.
- Our elder care aides are our employees – not contractors. They are:
o Certified, bonded and insured
o Background checked and drug tested
o Carefully selected and well-trained
o Compassionate & reliable
Elder Care Services
Companion Elder Care Services in Riverton NJ
♥Laundry, bed making and linens
♥ Clean kitchen and bathroom daily
♥ Socialization, crafts, games & hobbies
♥ Grocery shopping and errands
♥ Nutritious meal preparation
♥ Monitor medications
♥ Local transportation and Escort to stores, doctors, religious services or friends.
♥ Advise family of health changes
Personal Elder Care Services in Riverton NJ
♥ Bathing, grooming and toileting
♥ Assist with transfer from bed/chair, dressing, walking
♥ Assist with exercises and range of motion
Skilled Nursing Care in Riverton NJ
♥ Administer medication
♥ Tube feedings and care
♥ Catheter Care
♥ Ostomy/Colostomy care
♥ Other nursing needs
Nurse Advocate Services in Riverton NJ
♥ Update client’s medical history
♥Coordinate care among the health care team
♥Be there, when the family is not able
♥ Visit in the hospital, advocate for client
♥ Attend care meetings in rehab