- $100 registration fee to be paid when your course application is filed. This will hold your seat. Class size is limited. We do accept alternates once the class is full.
Contact: Sunlight Care (856) 780-4003
(Moorestown, NJ) – Sunlight Care LLC provides training programs to become a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA). We also provide a program to convert Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) to Certified Home Health Aide. Classes will be held at the Sunlight Care facility, 505 S. Lenola Rd., Suite 111, Moorestown NJ. We are right on the 413 bus route with easy access from Camden, Pennsauken, Burlington, Westampton, Eastampton, Mt. Holly, Lumberton, Cherry Hill, Pemberton and Pemberton Heights. Bus route info can be found at http://www.sunlightcare.com/healthcare-jobs-accessible-by-bus.html
The CHHA course consists of 60 hours of class lecture and 16 hours of training in our on-site skills lab. Once training is complete, students will have the knowledge and skills required by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing to become a Certified Home Health Aide.
The CNA to CHHA conversion class consists of 10 hours of class lecture covering the required Home Care Module. Once training is complete, students will have the knowledge required by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing to become a Certified Home Health Aide.
Applicants must be 18 years of age, U.S. citizens or qualified legal alien, and have the ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. They must be physically capable of participating in class work such as lifting, getting patients out of bed, giving bed baths, aiding transfers for those with limited mobility, and other patient related care.
CHHA Class Tuition (does not include state fees or text book): $350.00 to be paid as:
CNA to CHHA Conversion Class Tuition (does not include state fees): $150.00 to be paid as:
Information for both classes:
1) If for any reason your booked class is delayed or canceled you may obtain a refund or apply your deposited funds to a future scheduled class.
2) The New Jersey Board of Nursing will require you to pay an Initial Application fee of $50 and a Certificate fee that ranges between $15 and $35.
Payments and refunds
– Full payment is required 1 week before class starts. $100 deposit will hold your seat until the week before class starts.
– Cancelation with full refund will be provided if two or more weeks prior to start of class.
– Cancelation fee of $100 is charged if less than 2 weeks before class starts.
– Cancelation fee of full tuition will be charged if canceled less than 1 week before class starts.
After the completion of the training and approval from the NJ Board of Nursing, students will receive certification from the Board of Nursing which will permit them to work in the State of New Jersey as a Certified Home Health Aide.
2014 - 2015 Schedules for CHHA Classes
(Monday through Friday 8AM to 4:30 PM each day):
August 4 through August 20
September 2 through October 17
October 6 through October 22
November 3 through November 19
December 1 through December 17
January 5 through January 21
February 2 through February 18
March 2 through March 18
April 6 through April 22
May 4 through May 20
June 1 through June 17
2014 - 2015 Schedules for CNA to CHHA Conversion Classes
(Thursday through Friday 8AM to 4PM each day):
August 14 through August 15
September 11 through September 12
October 16 through October 17
November 13 through November 14
December 11 through December 12
January 15 through January 16
February 12 through February 13
March 12 through March 13
April 16 through April 17
May 14 through May 15
June 11 through June 12