- $100 registration fee to be paid when your course application is filed. This will hold your seat. Class size is limited.
Contact: Sunlight Care (856) 780-4003
(Moorestown, NJ) – Sunlight Care LLCprovides training programs to become a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA). We also provide a Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) to Certified Home Health Aide conversion class. Classes will be held at the Sunlight Care facility, 505 S. Lenola Rd., Suite 111, Moorestown NJ. We are right on the 413 bus route with easy access from Camden, Pennsauken, Burlington, Westampton, Eastampton, Mt. Holly, Lumberton, Cherry Hill, Pemberton and Pemberton Heights. Bus route info can be found at http://www.sunlightcare.com/healthcare-jobs-accessible-by-bus.html
The CHHA course consists of 60 hours of class lecture and 16 hours of training in our on-site skills lab. Once training is complete, students will have the knowledge and skills required by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing to become certified home health aides.
The CNA to CHHA conversion class consists of 10 hours of class lecture covering the required Home Care Module. Once training is complete, students will have the knowledge required by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing to become certified home health aides.
Applicants must be 18 years of age, U.S. citizens or qualified legal aliens, and have the ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. They must be physically capable of participating in class work such as lifting, getting patients out of bed, giving bed baths, aiding transfers for those with limited mobility, and other patient related care.
CHHA Class Tuition (does not include state fees): $350.00 to be paid as:
CNA to CHHA Conversion Class Tuition: $150.00 to be paid as:
Notes for both classes:
1) If for any reason your booked class is delayed or canceled you may obtain a refund or apply your deposited funds to a future scheduled class.
2) The New Jersey Board of Nursing will require you to pay an Initial Application fee of $50 and a Certificate fee that ranges between $15 and $35.
Payments and refunds
– Full payment is required 1 week before class starts. $100 deposit will hold your seat until the week before class starts.
– Cancelation with full refund will be provided if two or more weeks prior to start of class.
– Cancelation fee of $100 is charged if less than 2 weeks before class starts.
– Cancelation fee of full tuition will be charged if canceled less than 1 week before class starts.
After the completion of the training and approval from the NJ Board of Nursing, students will receive certification from the Board of Nursing which will permit them to work in the State of New Jersey as a Certified Home Health Aide.
2013 - 2014 Schedules for CHHA Classes
(Monday through Friday 8AM to 4:30 PM each day):
August 5 through August 21
September 16 through October 2
October 7 through October 23
November 4 through November 20
December 2 through December 18
January 6 through January 22
February 3 through February 19
March 3 through March 19
April 7 through April 23
May 5 through May 21
June 2 through June 18
2013 - 2014 Schedules for CNA to CHHA Conversion Classes
(Thursday through Friday 8AM to 4PM each day):
August 15 through August 16
September 26 through September 27
October 17 through October 18
November 14 through November 15
December 12 through December 13
January 16 through January 17
February 13 through February 14
March 13 through March 14
April 17 through April 18
May 15 through May 16
June 12 through June 13